On the following pages we are going to publish interactive lessons which will help you easily master the Arabic and have fun while learning the arabic letters. In order to be able to see and use these arabic lessons you should enable the sound on your computer and install Adobe Flash player which can be downloaded at the following location:
When you open any of the lessons, you will be able to see visual effects when you place the mouse cursor over it, and when you click on a letter (harph) or a word in the lesson you will hear its propper pronunciation.
Important: Certain lessons are available only to registered members. To see them first you have to register. The login pannel is on the top right corner of the homepage. Thank you!
- Arabic Lesson 1. – Short vocals or vowels
- Arabic Lesson 2. – Aleph and Waw
- Arabic Lesson 3. – Daal and Dhaal
- Arabic Lesson 4. – Raa and Zay
- Arabic Lesson 5. – Tenvin and Shadda
- Arabic Lesson 6. – Lon vowels A and U
- Arabic Lesson 7. – Baa and Noon