Learn Arabic Alphabet
Learn the Arabic letters easily using our interactive animated lessons and a 500 years old method of teaching the Arabic letters in Europe. We have five years of experience in teaching and tutoring the Arabic letters with the help of twenty interactive animated lessons intended for all ages. These lessons help you to learn the Arabic alphabet at home with ease and without having to take various courses. Ans we have to say that knowing the Arabic alphabet is the foundation stone of the Arabic language learning.
This method of teaching the Arabic alphabet is based on the longstanding experience of the Bosnian Muslims. As an European nation, since the arrival of Islam in Europe, they had the need to read the Arabic letters and understand the Arabic language in which the Muslim’s most sacred book, the Qur’an, was written. Because of this, a 500 years old method, which has proven to be very successful, was born. It was improved and transfered through textbooks of various educational institutions in the Balkans, and in the last 100 years explicitly through the educational institutions of the Islam Community in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Just in this period this method has reached it’s top because it is especially adjusted to all ages thus giving great results in children 7-12 years old and in adults, as well as in older adults who have reached the latest years of their lives. According to this method thousands of children learn the Arabic letters in the Educational institutions of the Islam Community in Bosnia nad Herzegovina, and also a large number of adults attend Arabic letter courses taught by the local imams in their mosques. The experience has shown that you need several weeks to learn the Arabic letters using this method, depending on the individual abilities of the learner. The ones who learn the Arabic alphabet using this method, will not only be able to read the Qur’an fluently, but will have a solid base to continue their learning of the Arabic language and take part in modern communication. This method pays speciall attention to the correct pronunciation and writing of the Arabic letters, which makes it ideal not only for the Muslims but for other people who have the need or desire to learn the Arabic letters. Today we present you this method in its most modern form containing interactive animated lessons with sound, which allow you to master the Arabic alphabet from home using your computer.
- The Arabic letters are written and read from the right to the left.
- The consist of symbols completely different from the English alphabet.
- The Arabic alphabet has 28 letters, consonants (harfs).
- It has three short vocals (fetha, kesra, damma) i.e. short E, I, U.
- The vocals are written above or beneath the consonant.
- There are three long vocals: A, long U and long I.
- There are no capital letters or small letters
- Certain consonants are being joined only from the right side, and some from both sides.
- The consonants in a word are written together Kor separately, which depends on thir characteristics.
- It is necessary to distinguish the look of the consonants, when it is alone, in the middle, or at the end of the word.